Please read our full Return Policy before completing your purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Wall2Wall Furnishings will work with you to resolve the issue immediately. For faster processing time, please click here to initiate the return in our Returns Center and create a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
Please do not ship the product back until you have initiated the return process and received proper return instructions from Wall2Wall Furnishings.
Final Sale Items
Final Sale items are non-returnable and do not qualify for returns under the 30-Day Return Policy. This does not include items delivered with damages or defects, they will be replaced at no cost. “Final Sale” items are marked on the product page.
Personalized Furniture is also considered a Final Sale Item.
Undamaged items can be returned within 30 days of the delivered date if they are in the original packaging, unused and not assembled. To receive a full refund for any, all item(s) must be in new/unused condition and returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging. All returned item(s) are inspected immediately upon receipt.
There is no cost to return most items. However, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and original shipping costs are non-refundable. If an incorrect item was received, Wall2Wall Furnishings will cover the return shipping cost.
Restocking fee(s) may apply depending on the product purchased. If a restocking fee applies, you will be notified once the return is initiated.
A return cannot be processed while the order is still in transit. The delivery must be complete for a return to be processed. If a return is opened while the item is still in transit, the return will be processed after the delivery is complete. Refusal of any delivery at no fault of Wall2Wall Furnishings may result in additional charges. The customer is responsible for any charges of a refused delivery, unless the refusal was a result of a damaged item.
PLEASE INSPECT PRODUCT(S) UPON DELIVERY FOR VISIBLE & CONCEALED DAMAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN YOUR CLAIM BEING DENIED.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS FROM DELIVERY OF A DAMAGED PRODUCT.
- Refuse delivery and notate on the delivery receipt (in presence of the driver) the type of damage incurred.
- If you take receipt of damaged goods, please sign as damaged on signature line.
- If damage is noticed after the driver has left, please take the following steps within 3 days:
- Initiate a return process within 3 days of delivery. Be prepared with the following documents to help initiate a claim process:
- Brief description of the damage
- Picture(s) clearly depicting the damage to the product
- Picture of the packaging (please send a picture even if the packaging is intact).
- Failure to do so will result in a denial of your claim.
We recommend purchasing package protection for items that do not state package protection is required on the product page. Click Here to view the benefits of purchasing package protection.